Cardstock: white textured, white smooth, pink, plum
Prima Marketing Purple Paper Flowers
Adhesive-back rhinestones: large purple, flourish
Black/white photo of choice
Stampendous N* Studio Cling Rubber Stamps: Fiesta, Kaffee Klatsch; Jumbo Perfectly Clear Acrylic Handle; Creative Palette Rounds; White Embossing Powder
Electronic die-cutting machine with dies: tag, hexagon
Computer with printer
Ink pads: Imagine Crafts Memento Tuxedo Black, VersaMark; Ranger Distress, in colors of choice
Beacon Adhesives Zip Dry
spray bottle of water, heat tool, cosmetic-wedge sponge, blending tool
1. Ink white textured cardstock with Distress Inks using blending tool. Spritz paper with water to blend colors; let dry. Apply masks from stamp set; layer more inks on background paper. Stamp bubble wrap pattern on background using white gesso.
2. Stamp images from Fiesta set on background and separate tag using Distress Inks.
3. Die cut hexagon shapes from white smooth cardstock. Ink with Distress Inks; spritz with water to distress. Let dry. Stamp doily pattern on few hexagons using VersaMark. Sprinkle with white embossing powder; heat set.
4. Layer photo on plum cardstock mat; adhere to tag. Adhere hexagons and photo tag to background paper.
5. Print sentiment from computer; highlight with marker. Adhere sentiment to layout. Embellish layout with flowers and rhinestones.