Pattern - Roll-Out Cookies
Pattern - Wilton® Gelatin Treats
- Tombstone Tower
- 1. Prepare Roll-Out Cookie Dough; use Black Icing Color to tint gray. Use cutter to cut out tombstones. Using dough thinned with water, outline with tip 2, pipe R.I.P. with tip 1. Bake and cool.
- 2. Prepare favorite rice cereal treats recipe and press 1" thick into 10-1/2"x15-1/2" Jelly Roll Pan. Unmold and cut into 2" squares. Ice tops smooth in tinted (Lt. Green, Orange, Violet) buttercream; sprinkle with 4- Mix Sprinkle Assortment.
- 3. Position Ghost Bobbling Toppers and tombstone cookies on tops of treats. Place treats on Cupcakes ‘N More Dessert Stand.
- What's Shakin'?
- 1. Prepare Wilton Gelatin Treats using lime gelatin.
- 2. Use medium cutter to cut ghosts.
- 3. Tint Vanilla Whipped Icing Mix Orange; use tip 3 to pipe eyes and mouth.
- Eyes Say Surprise!
- 1. Prepare Roll-Out Cookie Dough; use BOO cutter to cut out cookies.
- 2. Brush letter B with Orange Icing Color and make bloodshot lines with small amount of Clear Vanilla Extract tinted with Red Icing Color.
- 3. Tint portions of dough Black and Violet/Rose combination. Using tinted dough thinned with water, outline with tip 3. Bake and cool.