- Wooden embroidery hoop, 10”
- Cardstock, 12”x12”, assorted bright and pastel colors
- Papers: silver sequins, white corrugated
- Prima Raja Flower Centers: Red, Gold
- Jeweled brads, assorted sizes
- Natural jute twine
- Gray satin ribbon, 7/8”-wide
- Sizzix Big Shot Die-Cutting System and Bigz Dies: Fanciful Flight, Birds, Tattered Florals, Flower Layers, Key & Keyhole
- Bright green acrylic paint
- Beacon Adhesives Zip Dry Paper Glue
- paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil, paintbrush, paper plate, newspaper (to cover work surface)
- 1. Take embroidery hoop apart; paint larger ring bright green. Let dry. Set aside remaining ring for future project.
- 2. Using photo as guide, die cut shapes in pairs from specialty papers and assorted cardstock.
- 3. Cut six 24" twine lengths. Apply glue to back of first die cut, place bottom end of twine length in glue, and adhere matching die cut over top. Let dry.
- 4. Repeat Step 3 to attach remaining die cuts to all six twine lengths. Begin at bottom and work up, vary designs among twine lengths, and leave 6" open length at top. Adhere flower centers and attach jeweled brads to shapes as desired. Let dry completely.
- 5. Tie twine lengths to embroidery hoop at evenly spaced intervals.
- 6. Cut six 10" ribbon lengths. Tie one end of each ribbon around one twine knot on embroidery hoop. Gather ribbon ends at center and tie together with 8" ribbon length; tie bow. Hang mobile as desired.
- 1. Use same design to create mobile for baby's or teen's room.