Photo Tag Book
- Cardstock: kraft, white
- Teresa Collins Life Emporium Collection: Paper Pack, Tags, Wood/Cork Dots, Sequins, Ephemera; Signature Essentials Collection Journal Snippets
- Metal split key ring
- White ribbon
- Assorted photos
- Fiskars Teresa Collins Craft Punches: Heart and Tab Squeeze; Star, Anchor, and Seal Lever; Love Intricate Shape; Mini Scallop Paper Edger
- Craftwell Teresa Collins Cut ’n Boss Electric Embosser and Die Cutter with Woodgrain Cottage Embossing Folder
- Adhesives: Xyron Teresa Collins Plier Stapler, Mega Runner, and Clear Hold Adhesive; foam dots, adhesive dots
- 1. For cover, cut panel of kraft woodgrain paper. Staple panel across bottom of tag. Punch heart in left side of woodgrain panel and in bottom section of tag. Punch tab from kraft embossed paper; attach to upper right side of tag using stapler. Adhere photo of choice, trimmed to fit, to tag using foam dots. Adhere wood dots, sequins, and journaling stickers as desired.
- 2. For page two, adhere photo to bottom left of tag. Add hand-written message and punch two stars from right side of tag. Adhere punched stars to right and bottom of tag.
- 3. For page three, punch seal from lower right of tag; set aside. Adhere die cuts and embellishments, using adhesive dots on some for dimension. Add additional star and heart punches as accents.
- 4. For page four, adhere punched seal from previous step to tag using adhesive dot. Adhere photo to tag at bottom. Adhere wood and cork dots as accents, including some on center of seal punch. Trim bottom edge of tag using paper edger.
- 5. For page five, using tag as template, cut photo to same size. Punch out heart at bottom left of photo. Adhere sentiment along lower right bottom of tag.
- 6. For page six, punch "love" from white cardstock; adhere to lower right of tag. Adhere cork dots along lower left side of tag. Journal on left of tag. Adhere photo to right side.
- 7. Continue adding tags for as many pages in book as desired. Add photos and embellishments as desired.
- 1. Try using both the positive and negative punched pieces to add variety to your embellishments.