Love You to the Moon
Create an out-of-this-world scrapbooking page using many different mediums on a dark background. The stunning contrast of white on black shows off your photo perfectly.
Love You To The Moon
- American Crafts Cardstock and Studio Calico Patterned Papers
- Stickers: American Crafts White Thickers Letters in font of choice, Advantus Tim Holtz Idea-ology Chitchat Words
- UmWowStudio Chipboard Star Confetti
- Glass beads
- Blue polka dot ribbon
- Faber-Castell® Design Memory Craft® Tools: Essential Tool Kit, Gelatos Mist Maker Set
- Small stars stencil
- Faber-Castell® Design Memory Craft® Neutrals Art GRIP® Color Pencils
- Faber-Castell® Design Memory Craft® Textural Accents: Gesso, Gel Medium
- Adhesives: Beacon Fabri-Tac Permanent Adhesive, Plaid All Night Media Pop Dots
- paper trimmer, scissors, stapler, craft mat
- 1. Page is 12"x12".
- Love You to the Moon
- 1. Fill mister bottle three-quarters full of water. Add Gesso to fill line; shake until mixed.
- 2. Lay stencil over dark gray cardstock; spray with mist. Let dry. (Note: Empty mister and clean thoroughly before storing.)
- 3. Scribble circles by tracing stencil and adding more loose scribbles using color pencils.
- 4. Mix small amount of gel medium with some glass beads on craft mat using palette knife. Smear mixture over misted area. Embed chipboard confetti in wet medium. Let dry.
- 5. Cut 2"x4" strip of paper; notch ends with scissors. Staple strip to create dimension. Cut 4" length of ribbon; notch end with scissors. Adhere to page as shown.
- 6. Adhere selected photo to page using foam dots.
- 7. Embellish with letters and word stickers.
- 1. Mixing 1 part gesso with 3 parts water ensures the spray bottle will not clog. Remaining diluted gesso can be stored in lidded container for later use.