Yum Treat Can
size: 5" tall
- Plastic paint can, 5” tall
- Paper Salon Sweet Shoppe Collection: Patterned Papers: Daisy Chain; Neapolitan Stripe; Confetti Dots; Die Cut Tag; Rub-ons
- Treats of choice
- 1. Cut 4-1/2"-wide strips from diagonal patterned paper. Machine sew line down center of two strips.
- 2. Trace and cut two circles from flower patterned paper; glue to top and bottom of lid.
- 3. Apply "sweet" rub-on to die cut tag, punch hole in top and attach to handle.
- 4. Apply "yum" rub-on to flower on patterned paper; cut out.
- 5. Cut two 2-1/4"x4" rectangles from diagonal patterned paper. Machine sew around edges of one rectangle. Apply flower cut-out to front piece and remaining to inside of container.
- 6. Cut piece from polka-dot patterned paper slightly larger than front paper; mat and adhere to container.