Home is a Blessing
- Create & Treasure Ready to Go Blank Board Book
- Midwest Products Basswood Piece & Strips
- K&Company: Chipboard Frames & Words, Pattern Paper
- Bazzill Basic Cardstock: French Vanilla, Pink, Light Green, Gold, Lilac, Light Blue; Just the Edge Vanilla Strips
- Green wire, 24-gauge
- Various fibers
- Small gold key
- Midwest Products Easy Cutter Ultimate
- Stamps: Mason Creation House Set; Flower Soft Quiet Corner Bench Set, Moments in Time
- Decorative-edge scissors
- Inky Antics: Gamsol Mineral Spirits, Blending Stump
- Clearsnap Vivid! Dye Inkpads: Tuscan Tan, Brown, Black
- Flower Soft Ultra Fine Sprinkles: Sage, Spring, Fuchsia, Nut Brown, Pale Green
- Krylon Preserve It! Paper Protectant
- Adhesives: Beacon Adhesives Zip Dry Paper Glue, Flower Soft White Glue, foam tape
- scissors, craft knife, ruler, paper trimmer
- 1. For front cover, adhere pattern papers to both sides of blank book. Adhere trim pieces to both edges and down center of inside.
- 2. Stamp house set with Black inkpad. Color images with color pencils, cut out, and spray with Preserve It.
- 3. For door, cut two pieces of cardstock 2-1/2"x3-1/2". Using Easy Cutter, cut one piece of basswood 2-1/4"x3-1/2" and one 3/8"x3-1/2". Adhere wood pieces to cardstock, scoring down 3/8" from left edge to create "hinge." Ink edges with Brown inkpad. Adhere door image to wood piece. Adhere second piece of cardstock to front of blank board. Next, adhere door on top of cardstock making sure to glue door hinge only, leaving door to open and close. Print saying on computer; cut out with decorative scissors. Ink edges with Brown and Tuscan Tan inkpads and adhere to inside of door.
- 4. For steps, cut 3"x1/8" and 4"x1/8" from basswood. Adhere to back of stairs and then to blank board cover. Stamp baskets four times with Brown inkpad; color, cut out, and adhere to blank board cover using foam tape.
- 5. Cut 2" green wire lengths. Apply Flower Soft glue to wires. Sprinkle Flower Soft glitter over wires and let dry. Shape flower branches and adhere to inside of baskets. Attach key to chipboard word with various fibers. Adhere chipboard pieces to blank board cover.
- 6. For inside cover, stamp girl two times with Black inkpad. Color image and cut out. Spray with Preserve It. Adhere Flower Soft to kitty and flowers with Flower Soft glue. Adhere foam tape between images and adhere to inside cover.
- 7. Place pictures in chipboard frames. Adhere frames and chipboard pieces to inside cover.