Pattern - Folk Art Love Birds
- 1. Paint front of each trivet off-white. Apply additional coats for opaque coverage. Let dry.
- 2. Print out patterns. Rub charcoal on back of one pattern. Position pattern charcoal-side down on trivet; trace over pattern lines onto trivet using stylus. Darken lines with pencil as desired. Remove pattern.
- 3. Paint designs as shown. Use same set of colors for each trivet. Apply additional coats for opaque coverage. Let dry.
- 4. Outline design with black using thin paintbrush. Let dry.
- 5. Repeat Steps 2-4 for remaining trivets. Apply sealer. Let dry.
- 6. Adhere gemstones to trivets using craft glue.