Dichroic Glass Beaded Key Chains
Paula Radke Dichroic Glass
- Paula Radke dichroic beads of choice
- Key ring of choice
- Soft Touch Premium Flex Wire
- Crimp beads
- 1. Cut two 8" wire lengths and fold, making ends different lengths.
- 2. Run folded wire length through key ring and slide a bead or crystal over both wire ends and push it up to key ring to hold it in place.
- 3. Place remaining folded wire length through key ring in same way. Thread beads onto four wire strands, adding crimp bead to hold beads in place.