Artful Attraction Wall Décor
Craft Marketing Connections, Inc.
sizes: 8" and 12"
- Aluminum Heart Baking Pans, 2" thick: 8"; 12"
- ProMag magnets: Adhes-A-MAG Sheeting, 5"x8", two; Buttons, 1/2"x13mm, 41
- Metal Sheets, 12"x12", two
- Assorted Valentine-themed patterned
- Cranberry Twinkle Type To Go chipboard
- Black Plaid fabric brads, 1/2", six
- Ribbon: black/white gingham, stripe, and polka dot; red stripe
- Spray paints: ColorTool Flat Black; Silver Glitters
- Heart templates
- Craft snip (for cutting metal)
- Adhesives: Craft Bond Extra-Strength Glue Stick and Fabric & Paper Glue; Sticky Dot Stamper
- 1. Trace pans onto newspaper and cut out; trim patterns to fit inside pans. Trace hearts onto metal sheets and cut out with craft snip. Adhere sheets inside pans with dot stamper.
- 2. Spray paint fronts and sides of pans black; let dry.
- 3. Adhere two different papers to magnet sheets; trace and cut various 1"- to 2"-wide heart shapes. Spray hearts with glitter; let dry.
- 4. Plan layouts on pan fronts using photo as guide. Adhere ribbons, letting ends extend down pan sides.
- 5. Trim and adhere photo into chipboard frame. Choose letters to spell desired message. Glue magnet buttons to backs of all chipboard shapes and paper hearts. Place magnets on pans as desired.
- 6. Cut 1-1/2"-wide strips from remaining patterned paper; use glue stick to adhere strips end to end around pan sides.
- 1. Use round or square pans to create anytime display pieces.
- 2. Use magnets on the fridge or a magnetic dry-erase board, too. Glue onto push pins for cork boards.