Vintage Stamps Candle & Coasters
Cornish Heritage Farms
sizes: candle, 3"x9"; coasters, 4"x4"
- Ivory pillar candle, 3”x9”
- Botticcino tumbled tiles, 4”x4”, four (Home Depot)
- Cardstock: cream; light brown; dark sage green
- Green eyelets, two
- Ribbon: ivory taffeta; hunter green organdy
- Cream felt, 9”x12”
- Thomas Kinkade Collection stamps (Cornish Heritage Farms): Cobblestone Bridge; Light of Peace
- Ink pads: Espresso Adirondack dye (Ranger); Olive and Midnight Blue StazOn, Olympia Green VersaFine (all Tsukineko)
- Wizard Embossing & Die Cutting System and Oval and Scalloped Oval Nestabilities Dies (Spellbinders)
- Hole punch, 1/8”
- Inkssentials Cut ‘n Dry Foam (Ranger)
- Eclipse Tape, 12mm (JudiKins)
- Distressing Tool (Tonic Studios)
- Foam mounting tape
- Rubbing alcohol
- 1. Stamp Olympia Green bridge on cream cardstock. Die cut and emboss image into oval. Sponge edges Espresso.
- 2. Die cut larger green scalloped oval. Adhere ovals together and punch hole at each side. Set eyelets.
- 3. Cut 2"x10" light brown strip; sponge edges Espresso. Cut 2-1/2"x10" dark sage strip; distress edges. Adhere layers together and wrap around candle; secure ends.
- 4. Tie ivory ribbon through eyelets. Adhere image to strip with foam tape.
- 1. Wipe tiles with rubbing alcohol to remove dust; let dry.
- 2. Cut 3" card stock square and place in center of first tile. Tape off edges with Eclipse Tape; remove cardstock.
- 3. Stamp desired image using StazOn ink. Remove tape. Repeat Steps 2 and 3 for each tile.
- 4. Cut 3-3/4" felt squares; adhere to bottom of tiles. Stack tiles and wrap with ribbons as shown.