Pattern - Bath Salts & Body Scrub
- 1. Remove labels from jars. Wash and dry jars. Paint: gingerbread jar top and knob Milk Chocolate; Christmas Tree jar top and knob Evergreen; Candy Cane jar top and knob Alizarin Crimson. When dry, dry brush all tops and knobs with Light Mocha. Apply three coats varnish.
- 2. Drill holes in jar tops underneath in center. Center knobs on top of jars and secure with screws so screw is placed in knob holes.
- 3. Use pigment ink to stamp gingerbread man and pinecone on brown cardstock. Cut out gingerbread man. Punch 1" circle from cream cardstock and adhere gingerbread man to center. Punch scalloped circle from a patterned paper scrap and adhere gingerbread man to center. Punch scalloped circle around pinecone. Use red marker and glitter marker to color bow. Punch 2" circle from a patterned paper scrap and adhere pinecone to center. Stamp candy cane on white cardstock. Color with red and glitter marker and cut out with scissors. Punch 1" circle from cream cardstock and scalloped circle from patterned paper scrap. Layer pieces together and adhere.
- 4. Use paper adhesives to glue circles to center of jars. Secure with rubber bands while drying.
- 5. Use alphabet stamps to stamp jar labels on cream cardstock. Tear labels from cardstock; ink edges Brown. Punch hole in each label; attach eyelet. Thread hemp through hole and tie around knob. Fill jars with body scrubs and salts.