Rainbow Butterfly Tag
- Papertrey Ink Stamper’s Select White Cardstock
- Light blue swirl paper
- Large chipboard tag
- Wide rainbow-striped ribbon
- Red self-adhesive gems
- Mini blue clothespin
- Spellbinders Grand Calibur Die-Cutting and Embossing Machine
- Stampendous Changito Love Goes Round Stamp Set
- Papertrey Ink Cloud 1 & 2 Die Collection
- Imagine Crafts Tsukineko VersaFine Onyx Black ink
- Adhesives: Tombow Mono Multi Glue, Stampin’ Up! Dimensionals, Glue Dots Glue Dots, tacky tape
- pencil, scissors, sewing machine, white thread
- 1. Trace tag onto blue swirl paper; cut out.
- 2. Machine-sew bottom and right edges of paper tag. Knot and cut thread ends.
- 3. Stamp sentiment on paper tag. Adhere paper tag to chipboard using tape.
- 4. Cut section of ribbon; notch both ends. Tie thread tightly around center of ribbon to create butterfly. Adhere clothespin to butterfly using Glue Dot. Adhere butterfly to tag.
- 5. Die cut clouds from white cardstock. Adhere clouds to tag using Dimensionals.
- 6. Adhere jewels to sentiment as shown.