QC: Sprigs of Winter Arrangement
Craft Marketing Connections, Inc.
- STYROFOAM Brand Gentle Grip Green Dry Floral Foam Mug Plug (FloraCraft)
- Pretty porcelain water pitcher or vase
- 27” tall Balsam pine spray
- 24” tall orchid stem
- 18” tall berry stem
- Spanish moss (FloraCraft)
- Elmer’s Craft Bond Tacky Glue
- 1. Create a striking seasonal arrangement in several easy steps! Use Elmer's Craft Bond Tacky Glue to adhere a STYROFOAM Brand Gentle Grip Green Dry Floral Foam Mug Plug (FloraCraft) into the bottom of a pretty porcelain water pitcher or vase. Insert a 27" tall Balsam pine spray into center of mug plug for center of floral arrangement. Then insert a 24" tall orchid stem on each side of pine spray. Trim and set aside two sprigs from an 18" tall berry stem. Insert the berry stem in front of the pine spray, arranging berries as desired. Cover top of pitcher with Spanish moss (FloraCraft).