Ping Pong Relay Game
- Orange ping pong balls
- Black plastic cauldron, one or more
- Carved and Candlelit stamp set (Stampin’ Up!)
- Jet Black StazOn solvent ink pad (Tsukineko)
- Fine-grit sandpaper
- Plastic spoons
- 1. Very gently sand logo from face of ping pong ball. Stamp black faces onto balls by gently rolling ball across surface of the stamp. Let dry.
- 2. For the race, divide children into teams. Give each team a spoon and a cauldron. Place one ball on the spoon and give to first child in line. The object of the game is to carry the most pumpkins to the cauldron at the other end of the room. If a child drops the pumpkin, they must go back to the starting line. The team with the most pumpkins in the cauldron wins.