Personalized Treat Canisters
- Wooden round boxes (available at Hobby Lobby)
- Ceramcoat Acrylic Paints (Delta Creative): Gecko; Tahiti Blue; Black
- Cardstock: white; black
- Printed Blossoms (Making Memories): Garden Party
- Black rub-on lettering (Transfer Studio)
- Glass knobs (available at home improvement stores)
- Black & white wallet-size pet photos
- Aleene’s Instant Matte Decoupage Glue, Sealer & Finish (Duncan Enterprises)
- Foam brushes
- 1. Paint lids of both boxes Black, one box Tahiti Blue and remaining box Gecko. Let dry.
- 2. Mat photos on black cardstock, then on white cardstock as shown.
- 3. Apply rub-on's to spell "le chat" and "le chien" on left side of photos, then adhere photos to boxes.
- 4. Use screws to secure glass knobs and printed flowers to box lids. (Note: Use smaller screws for a better fit.)
- 5. Apply light coat of decoupage glue over all surfaces.