Fluttering Butterflies Box
The Cutting Café
- Cardstock: white, kraft, white glitter
- Floral print paper, in coordinating patterns
- Teal brads, two
- Self-adhesive teal pearls
- Webster’s Pages Round “HI” Wooden Sticker
- Small teal flower
- Yellow gingham ribbon
- Sentiment sticker strips
- Scrap flower stamens (for butterfly antennae)
- Bosskut Gazelle Personal Die-Cutting Machine
- The Cutting Cafe Butterfly Treat Box Cutting Template
- Provo Craft Cuttlebug Die-Cutting and Embossing Machine with Polka Dots Embossing Folder
- Ink pads: Clearsnap ColorBox Charcoal, Imagine Crafts Tsukineko Wheat VersaMagic
- Zig Memory System Black Writer Pen
- Adhesives: double-sided adhesive tape runner, adhesive dots
- scissors, computer with printer
- 1. Download cutting template in desired format. Die cut larger box template from kraft cardstock using Gazelle machine. Assemble following directions on template. Secure handle with brads.
- 2. Die cut three individual butterfly shapes from white cardstock using Gazelle machine. Emboss shapes with Polka Dots folder using Cuttlebug machine. Ink edges Wheat as desired. Add dots with pen.
- 3. Die cut three inner butterfly shapes from three different papers using Gazelle machine. Ink edges Charcoal; dot using pen. Die cut three butterfly bodies from white glitter cardstock using Gazelle machine. Ink edges Charcoal.
- 4. Adhere white butterflies to treat box front, beginning by attaching center butterfly. Attach top and bottom butterflies only on center to allow wings to "lift" away from treat box. Adhere inner butterfly shapes and bodies on center butterfly, gently folding wings upward.
- 5. Adhere antennae, pearls, wooden sticker, ribbon, flower, and stickers as shown.