Bridal Shower Paint Can Centerpiece & Favors
sizes: favors, 4-3/4" tall;centerpiece, 16" tall
- New paint cans (empty): gallon; quart, three
- Isabella & Ashford Collection: floral stripe; linen; script; stripe (K&Company)
- Ashford paper journal tag stickers (K&Company)
- Silk leaves and stems
- Ribbon, one spool each: brown grosgrain, 7/8”; brown satin, 3/8”; ivory sheer/satin, 7/8”, 1-1/2”
- Buttons or charms, two
- Dazzling Metallics Shimmering Silver spray paint (DecoArt)
- 18-gauge wire
- Jumbo craft stick (Forster)
- Circle cutter (Fiskars)
- Fabri-Tac Permanent Adhesive (Beacon Adhesives)
- Wedding Cake Centerpiece
- 1. Spray paint silk leaves and stems and craft stick; let dry.
- 2. Remove handle from gallon can. Cover gallon and one quart can with floral stripe paper.
- 3. Write names of bride and groom on linen, cut circle around names large enough to cover quart can lid. Adhere craft stick to bottom back of lid with names. Cut circle from linen to cover gallon can lid; adhere.
- 4. Wrap wire around outside edge of inside of quart lid; secure. Place leaf stem along wire. Glue end of grosgrain along wire at end of leaf stem; wrap around wire covering completely and glue end to secure. Wrap ivory ribbon loosely around, gluing ends to secure. Repeat for gallon lid.
- 5. Place lid on gallon, then quart can on top. Place lid with names on quart can top. Tie satin ribbon pieces on left and right sides of gallon top. Tie ivory ribbon bows, adhere to satin ribbon knots. Tie brown ribbon around gallon can on left front side; adhere leaves.
- 1. Cover can with script or stripe paper; cover lid with linen paper.
- 2. Wrap satin ribbon around can top, gluing and overlapping ends at back. Wrap ivory ribbon vertically around can; tie bow at top. Adhere leaves to lid under bow.
- 3. Adhere tag sticker to center of can front; adhere button or charm to tag center.