Autumnal Bread Wrap
- Loaf of bread
- Prismatics Cardstock (Prism Papers): Sugar Cream; Copper Metallic
- Parlor Collection patterned paper (Webster’s Pages): Savory
- Fluid Chalk Ink (Clearsnap): Burnt Sienna
- Ribbon (Creative Impressions): rust grosgrain; cream sheer polka dot
- See Dee’s Story Boards (Inque Boutique)
- Embossing Border Punch (Fiskars): Eyelet Lace
- Crop A Dile (We R Memory Keepers)
- Zots Clear Adhesive Dots (Therm O Web)
- Computer and printer
- Bread Wrap
- 1. Cut 6"x12" rectangle from Sugar Cream cardstock. Punch Eyelet Lace border along both edges. Cut 4"x12" strip from patterned paper; adhere to top of punched cardstock and wrap around bread. (Note: If wrap doesn't fit around bread, conceal "seam" on bottom with additional piece of Sugar Cream cardstock.)
- 2. Use Zots to adhere strip ends together.
- 1. Use computer to print information onto Sugar Cream cardstock. Use Burnt Sienna ink to stamp image from Story Boards set above printed information. Cut cardstock just wider than information and stamped image. Cut top corners diagonally to create tag shape. Emboss Eyelet Lace border along bottom edge. Mat tag onto Copper Metallic cardstock and trim corners.
- 2. Use Crop A Dile to punch two holes in top of tag. Tie rust ribbon length around bread loaf and thread through tag holes and knot. Tie another cream ribbon knot onto rust knot; trim ends.
- 1. Visit recipegoldmine.com for the Pumpkin-Chocolate Loaf and other gourmet bread recipes.