Autumn Spice Rustic Arrangement
Craft Marketing Connections, Inc.
size: 18" tall
- Rusty 1-gallon paint can, 7-1/2” tall
- Melissa Frances Self-Adhesive Vintage Pumpkin Label (Heart & Home, Inc.), 3-1/2”x6-1/4”
- STYROFOAM Brand Gentle Grip Dry Floral Foam Bricks (FloraCraft), 2-5/8”x3-1/2”x3-1/2”, two
- Silk/artificial floral items: Black-eyed Susan bushes, 22” tall, three; gourds (for display)
- Craft Bond Tacky Glue (Elmer’s)
- Serrated knife
- 1. For large block, glue foam blocks together, connecting 3-1/2" sides. Use serrated knife to slice off all four corners of foam; discard. Glue foam into bottom of paint can.
- 2. Plan arrangement of bushes. Space evenly and insert into foam. Bend stems as desired.
- 3. Adhere label to front of can.
- 1. If rusty can is not available, simulate by spraying can with rust and brown spray paints. Rub with steel wool to distress.