Princess Gift Tin
Plaid Enterprises, Inc.
- Paint can (available at home improvement stores)
- Anna Griffin Margot Collection Wood-Mounted Stamps: Crown (580H34) (Plaid)
- Margot Collection Decorative Papers (Anna Griffin)
- White cardstock
- White grosgrain ribbon, 1”-wide
- White rickrack
- White craft thread
- Acrylic gems, two
- Metal-rimmed circle tags, 1”, seven
- Anna Griffin Rose Collection Mini Ink Set (90718) (Plaid)
- Colored pencil or watercolor set
- Circle punch, 1”
- Sewing machine with white thread
- 1. Cut yellow patterned paper to fit around tin; glue.
- 2. Cut 1"-wide and 1.5"-wide strips from pink patterned papers to fit around tin. Sew white rickrack lengthwise to each strip. Adhere 1"-wide strip along top edge and 1.5"-wide strip around bottom of tin.
- 3. Punch six circles from green patterned paper; adhere to metal-rimmed tags. Adhere tags, evenly spaced, to bottom strip.
- 4. Use dark rose ink to stamp crown on white cardstock; let dry. Use colored pencils or watercolors to color images as desired; cut out.
- 5. Adhere gem to crown centers and crowns to tin as shown.
- 6. Cut patterned circle to fit lid. Cut two circles from coordinating papers, each 1/4" smaller than the previous circle. Adhere circles to lid.
- 7. Tie ribbon bow around can. Punch patterned paper circle; adhere to remaining metal tag. Thread craft thread through hole and tie to bow.
- Gift Ideas
- 1. Manicure and/or pedicure kit
- 2. Bath salts, lotion, and soaps
- 3. Tea and biscotti
- 4. Chocolates, cookies, or hard candy
- 5. Votive candles
- 6. Art supplies
- 7. Potpourri