Kids’ Jigsaw Christmas Tree
- Craft Planet Jigsaw Blanks*
- Craft Plant Funky Foam Sheet*, 9”x12”: Lime, Yellow
- Stickers: ornament, candy cane, present, gem
- Mini bows, in assorted colors
- Self-adhesive rhinestones
- Christmas ribbon
- Craft Planet Kids Craft Scissors*, 5”
- Artiste Aquaglass Value Brush Set*
- Artiste Acrylic Paint*: Jungle Green, Blanc
- Glitz It Glitter Glue*: Ruby Red, Light Apple
- Craft Planet PVA School Glue*
- *Products available from docrafts
- newspaper (to cover work surface)
- 1. Paint puzzle pieces Jungle Green. When nearly dry, highlight with Blanc as shown; let dry. Set aside two puzzle pieces.
- 2. On flat surface, arrange remaining puzzle pieces into Christmas tree shape, making sure points are on outside. Increase layers of puzzle pieces as you work down tree. Adhere reserved puzzle pieces to bottom of tree to create base as shown.
- 3. When desired layout is achieved, adhere puzzle pieces together; let dry completely.
- 4. Adhere Christmas ribbon to base of tree as shown. Adhere bow to center of ribbon.
- 5. Adhere ornament, gem, and present stickers to Yellow and Lime foam; cut out stickers, leaving small edge of foam visible. Adhere to tree as desired, placing presents under tree at base.
- 6. Add bows, rhinestones, and glitter glue as desired. Let dry completely.