Bunco Game Set
sizes: invitation, 4-1/4"x9-1/2"; score pad, 4-1/4"x9-3/4"; score card, 5"x6-1/4"; place card, 2-3/8"x3-1/2"; container, 6" tall
- Frozen juice can
- Blue Reef Upright Slot Card (Making Memories)
- Cardstock: white; royal blue
- Patterned papers: Betsey’s Blossoms; Elisabeth’s Array of Color (Cloud 9 Design)
- Dee’s Cottage Collection Chipboard Stickers (Cloud 9 Design)
- White safety pin
- White rub-ons: Heidi (Making Memories)
- Jelly label: “Join Us” (Making Memories)
- Metal rimmed tag (Avery)
- Pink extra large eyelets, two (We R Memory Keepers)
- Pink/green reversible ribbon (May Arts)
- Zip Dry Paper Glue (Beacon Adhesives)
- Eyelet setting tools
- Computer and printer
- FB Buttercream font (fontboutique.com)
Pattern - How To Play
- 1. Remove white paper from slot card. Use computer to print "girls night out" on top. Cut 3-1/2"x5-1/4" piece from Betsey's Blossoms paper; adhere to bottom. Slide paper back through slot in card.
- 2. Use rub-ons to spell out party information at bottom of patterned paper.
- 3. Tie ribbon around card, over slot, so green side is showing; knot at left and trim ends at angle.
- 4. Adhere "Join us" jelly label to tag. Use safety pin to attach tag to knot on ribbon.
- Score Pad
- 1. Cut 4"x9-1/2" piece from Betsey's Blossoms paper; mat on royal blue cardstock, leaving 1/8" border.
- 2. Cut eight 3-1/2"x6" pieces from white cardstock; stack on bottom half of patterned paper. Use eyelet setting tools to punch two holes, 1" apart, to top of cardstock, through all layers, including patterned paper and blue cardstock. Attach eyelets. Thread ribbon through holes, so green side shows, knotting in front; trim ends at angle.
- 3. Use rub-ons to spell "SCORE PAD" just above white cardstock pieces on patterned paper.
- Score Card
- 1. Cut 4-3/4"x6" piece from Betsey's Blossoms paper; mat on royal blue cardstock, leaving 1/8" border.
- 2. Use computer to print "wins", "losses", and "Buncos" on white cardstock as shown. Trim to 3"x4-3/4" and adhere to bottom of patterned paper.
- Head Table Place Card
- 1. Cut 3-1/2"x4-3/4" piece from royal blue cardstock; score and fold in half.
- 2. Cut 2-1/4"x3-1/4" piece from Betsey's Blossoms paper; adhere to card front.
- 3. Use computer to print "head table" on white card stock; cut out and adhere to right side of patterned paper on card front. Adhere chipboard flower stickers to left side.
- Pencil & Dice Container
- 1. Trim "Elizabeth's Array of Colors paper to fit around clean, dry juice can; adhere.
- 2. Adhere chipboard flower stickers to front center of can.