Autumn Personalized Notebook
- Composition notebook, 7-1/2”x9-3/4”
- Mod papers: Chunky Stripe; Big Red (Autumn Leaves)
- Heidi Swapp Dark Pink and Yellow Florals (Advantus)
- Orange silk flower (Jo-Ann)
- Yellow “Hip” Chip Chatter (initials) (Pressed Petals)
- Petunia Polka Dot Brad (Bazzill Basics Paper)
- Orange grosgrain ribbon, 1”, 18” length (Offray)
- Adhesives: Paper-Tac; Gem-Tac (Beacon Adhesives)
- Craft knife
- 1. Cover bottom 1/3 of notebook with Big Red and top 2/3 with Chunky Stripe paper. Use craft knife to trim excess paper.
- 2. Use craft knife to make slit on left side of notebook (next to binding) and where patterned papers meet. Thread orange ribbon through slit and around notebook; knot in center.
- 3. Adhere initials to notebook. Insert brad through orange, yellow, and pink florals; adhere to notebook.
- 1. Make a coordinating silk flower pen for a stylish gift set.