Bring the enchantment of the sea to any bath with beautiful and fragrant handmade soap you can emboss using M-Bossabilities Embossing Folders and Craft Foils from Spellbinders.
- Spellbinders Delicate Pastels Premium Craft Foils Assortment
- May Arts Ivory Curled Edge Sheer Ribbon
- Life of the Party Creative Soap Bar Kit
- Spellbinders Grand Calibur Die-Cutting System and Raspberry Spacer Plate
- Spellbinders M-Bossabilities Shell Beauty Embossing Folder
- Microwave oven
- Microwave-safe bowl
- Non-stick cooking spray
- scissors, ruler, measuring cup, measuring spoon, mixing spoon
- 1. Size is 3-1/4"x2-1/2".
- 1. Measure inside bottom of soap mold and cut foil piece to same dimensions.
- 2. Place foil inside Shell Beauty embossing folder and emboss with Raspberry Spacer Plate and Grand Calibur machine.
- 3. Place foil inside mold with embossed area facing down. Lightly coat soap mold and embossed foil with non-stick cooking spray to make release easier.
- 4. Follow manufacturer's instructions to melt soap. Add colorant and fragrance, if desired. Add less colorant for more pastel look; add more for deeper color. Use caution as melted soap is very hot when removed from microwave.
- 5. Carefully pour melted soap into mold and let set as indicated in instructions.
- 6. Once soap is fully set, remove from mold by gently pressing on mold. Gently lift edge of foil from soap and peel away.
- 7. If desired, tie soap bar with ribbon for decorative effect.
- 1. Lightly coat soap mold and embossed foil with non-stick cooking spray to allow for easy removal of embossed soap.