Family Reunion Invitation
Save the Date! Come one, come all to the best family reunion ever! Your event is a personal statement - your invitations should be, too.
- White blank card*, 5”x6-1/2”
- Papers: red, white, dark blue, red/white/dark blue plaid
- Red satin ribbon, 1/8”-wide, 10” length
- Black fine-line permanent pen
- Acid-free glue stick
- paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, craft knife
- 1. Place card with fold at top; trim 1" from right and left sides of card front. Cut 4"x5" rectangle from plaid paper; adhere to center of remaining card front.
- 2. Cut 5"x6-1/4" rectangle from solid red and 4"x5" rectangle from solid dark blue. Center and adhere red piece to inside back, leaving 1/8" white card edge at each side. Center and adhere dark blue to red.
- 3. Using craft knife, cut 1-3/4"x1-1/4" window into center top portion of card front. (Note: Be careful not to cut card back.) Write or use computer to print inside information on white. Trim and adhere to center of solid blue paper inside card so family name shows through front window. (Note: Adjust size of window if family name is too long to fit.)
- 4. Draw squiggle line down white card front borders with permanent pen. Tie ribbon bow and adhere to card front as shown.