Pattern - Sandcastle Brownies Gift Basket
- Recipe Book
- 1. Use Sup-R Easy Cutter to cut two 5-1/2" and two 5" lengths from basswood. Paint strips Dark Chocolate and book Spa Blue.
- 2. Cut 4-3/4" square from burlap; gently fray edges. Follow manufacturer's instructions to fuse fabric and wool felt to fusible webbing. Cut 4" square from fabric and fuse to burlap. Print and cut out pattern. Cut sand dollar from white wool felt and fuse to fabric.
- 3. Use floss to blanket stitch fabric edges to burlap and backstitch center details to sand dollar. Blanket stitch edges and sew five seed beads to points of "star" on sand dollar.
- 4. Use italic alphabet stamps to stamp "recipes" on side of book. Glue strips in square in center and burlap square to center.
- Gift Jar
- 1. Paint lid and finial Spa Blue and dry brush Dark Chocolate. Apply varnish. Glue finial to lid.
- 2. Cut sand dollar from white felt using same pattern from Recipe Book. Follow Step 3 from Recipe Book to embroider sand dollar. Glue sand dollar to jar.
- 3. Cut 1-3/4"x2-7/8" rectangle from kraft cardstock and 1-1/2"x2-1/4" rectangle from white cardstock. Glue rectangles together as shown. Stamp "sand dollar" and "brownies" on tag. Wrap jute around jar. Wrap hemp several times around top of tag and knot. Use hemp to tie tag to jar.