Adhesives: paper adhesive, X-Press It High Tack 1/4” Foam Tape
paper trimmer, detail scissors, ruler, pencil
1. Make kraft top-fold card. Cut smaller yellow gingham paper panel; adhere to card.
2. Die cut one paper doll border strip from kraft cardstock. Trim and adhere to bottom of gingham panel.
3. Cut 3-5/8"x2-5/8" text paper panel, mat on kraft cardstock, and adhere above paper doll border. Tie twill around card front, tying bow at right side.
4. Stamp Tuxedo Black image onto blending card; trim to 2-1/4"x3-3/8". Using photo as guide, color image with markers. Add grass/ground with colored pencils.
5. Stamp Tuxedo Black image onto plaid paper; re-ink and stamp onto text paper. Detail cut plaid dress and text paper dolls only. Adhere dress to main image with paper adhesive. Adhere paper dolls to main image, placing small pieces of foam tape beneath three center dolls to add dimension; adhere end dolls directly to girl's hands.
6. Mat image on kraft cardstock; adhere to card with foam tape.
7. To finish inside of card, cut yellow gingham and text paper pieces. Adhere gingham panel inside card; mat text strip on kraft cardstock before adhering to card.
8. Cut 2-3/4"x3-3/8" blending card panel. Stamp Desert Sand partial image at bottom left and Tuxedo Black sentiment at upper right. Mat image on kraft cardstock; adhere inside card.
9. Die cut one paper doll border strip from kraft cardstock. Trim and adhere to bottom of gingham panel.
1. The little girl stamp set includes four more sentiments, too: You're One of a Kind, You're Such a Doll, I Want to Hold Your Hand, You're a Cut Above the Rest.