Pattern - Welcome Spring Card
- 1. Print out patterns. Use line drawing to cut card from white cardstock. Cut house and roof shapes from green flourish and additional roof shape from lilac dot papers. Die cut large circle from lilac dot and smaller circle from green flourish papers.
- 2. Drybrush green pieces Hauser Medium Green using mop. Work from edges toward center, building up color gradually. Punch along bottom edge of green roof piece with lacy border punch.
- 3. Assemble house, layering green roof on lilac roof; adhere to card base as shown. Machine-sew around roof, scalloped circles, and house.
- 4. Stamp "welcome" and "spring" in different fonts Lamp Black on white cardstock. (Note: Make stamp pad by placing dot of paint on craft sheet and spreading into thin layer using flat brush.) Cut into tag shapes. Drybrush tag edges Violet Haze, building up color gradually.
- 5. Punch two butterflies from purple mulberry paper; drybrush wings Purple Pearl. Set aside.
- 6. Use two smallest flowers in Tattered Florals set to cut four inner layers from lilac mulberry paper and four outer layers from purple mulberry paper for purple flowers. Scrunch layers; stack and adhere together. Punch daisies from white mulberry paper; stack three same-size flowers and adhere together. Place dot of hot glue on daisy center; dip into flocking powder. Create two purple flowers, five small daises, and three large daisies.
- 7. Die cut leaves from green mulberry paper in various sizes. Drybrush edges Hauser Medium Green and tips Hauser Dark Green.
- 8. Adhere leaves and flowers to card using glue gun. Adhere butterflies, bow, and sentiment banners to card.
- 9. Embellish roof and butterflies with pearls.