Artificial flora: tan magnolia, 7” diameter; pepperoma leaf bush with cattails, feathers and assorted greens, 27”; pepper berry bush, 15”, three; brown twig spray, 40”
FloraCraft Design It: Floral Shears
Glue gun and sticks
1. Place foam half ball in bowl, centered with round side up. Hot glue edges of ball to insides of bowl.
2. Cut apart pepperoma bush, separating cattails, feathers, and greens. Leaving front of ball undecorated, insert two cattails at top center. On either side of cattails, insert berries and leaves. Finish with remaining parts of bush to fill in center top and fanned out to sides and back. Fill in remaining areas on back with pepper berry bush stems.
3. Trim twigs to extend above cattails by 4"-10"; insert behind cattails. Insert feathers to fill in any empty areas among twigs.
4. Adhere magnolia off-center to left side using glue gun, adding other leaves to meet petals to fill in arrangement. Attach two pomegranates to left side on front of arrangement using glue gun. Fill in open areas with small parts of pepper berry bush stems.
5. Fill in edges of bowl and around pomegranates with moss covering foam ball in bowl. Secure using glue gun.