Flourish & Flowers Card
Cheery Lynn Designs (www.cheerylynndesigns.com)
size: 5-5/8" square
- Cardstock: ivory, peach, blue, olive, brown
- Coordinating patterned paper, two designs
- Die-cutting machine
- Cheery Lynn Designs Crafter’s Tools (S122)
- Cheery Lynn Designs Dies: Horizon Square Boutique Stacker Frames (DL253), Pretty Pretty Bows (B422), Mini Fanciful Flourish Right (B291), Mini Fanciful Flourish (B117S), Daisy Strip (B259), Baby’s Breath Flower Kit (B364)
- Paper adhesive
- paper trimmer, scoring tool, paper piercer, computer with printer
- 1. Make 5-5/8" square ivory top-fold card. Cut 5-5/8" olive cardstock square; adhere to card.
- 2. Die cut all three square boutique frames from ivory cardstock, with #1 being smallest die and #3 being largest die. Cut fill panels for #2 and #3 frames from same patterned paper. Cut cardstock mats for smallest frames, #2 in peach and #1 in olive. Adhere layers to card as shown.
- 3. Die cut baby's breath flowers from blue cardstock and branches from brown cardstock. Cup flowers by pressing centers with embossing tool; adhere to branches. Set aside.
- 4. Die cut flourishes from olive cardstock. Die cut bow from remaining patterned paper; follow manufacturer's directions to assemble. Set aside.
- 5. Die cut daisy from peach cardstock. Cup center petals up; follow manufacturer's directions to assemble and adhere flower together.
- 6. Adhere flourishes, flower, and bow to card as shown.
- 1. For a different look, try accenting your flower center with a pearl button or jeweled brad.