Everyday Moments Accordion Album
- Cardstock: kraft, black
- Kaisercraft Art of Life Collection Papers: Loved, Everyday
- Queen & Co. Black Twinkle Goosebumps
- Black/white plaid ribbon, 24” length
- Vintage cream floral trim
- Circle punch, 1”
- Ranger Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress Ink
- Adhesives: black foam mounting squares; tape runner; score tape, 1/8”
- scoring tool and scoreboard, paper trimmer, ink dauber
- 1. Cut two 3-3/4"x4-3/4" chipboard panels. Cut two 5"x6" floral paper panels. Generously apply adhesive to back of paper. Lay chipboard on center back of floral paper.
- 2. Miter paper edges by cutting diagonal triangle off each edge of four corners, leaving 1/8" space between cut and chipboard. (Note: Save triangles to cover edges if corners don't meet.) Fold edges over chipboard and adhere. Repeat with second set of panels.
- 3. Cut two 4-1/2"x11" and one 4-1/2"x7" kraft cardstock panels. Score lengthwise every 3-1/2". Adhere 1/2" tab on 11" panels to back of other panels to create one long 8-panel strip. Refold if necessary.
- 4. Cut apart journaling cards on Loved paper. Trim "Live Life" and "It's a New Day" sentiments from journaling cards as shown. Reserve trimmed black floral paper.
- 5. Ink edges of journaling cards, sentiment panels, album front, and paneled cardstock. Adhere paneled cardstock to covered chipboard, keeping 1/2" tabs toward back side of album. Fold ribbon in half; adhere one half across album front only. (Note: Ribbon will wrap around album spine and back panel to tie at side.)
- 6. Mat "New Day" sentiment panel with kraft cardstock and "Live Life" panel with reserved black floral paper. Ink sentiment panel edges. Adhere "Live Life" panel to flower journaling card using foam squares.
- 7. Cut one black cardstock mat for full-size journaling card. Cut 2" length of ribbon; fold in half. Slide mat between raw ribbon edges; adhere. Adhere "Thankful" and "Notes" journaling cards to mat, covering ribbon edges. Mat remaining journaling cards as shown; set aside.
- 8. Cut 3-1/2"x2-1/2" panel of cream floral paper; mat with 3-1/2"x2-3/4" black cardstock panel. Notch top edge with circle punch; ink edges. Adhere "New Day" panel to notched panel.
- 9. Adhere "Everyday Moments" panel to album cover using foam squares. Embellish cover with floral clipping and Goosebumps.
- 10. Adhere remaining matted panels to pages as shown. Adhere notched pocket to album page along sides and bottom only; slide in double-sided panel.