DecoArt Americana Acrylic Paints: Hauser Medium Green
Ellison Sizzix Machine and Dies: Hello Kitty Daisies, Fun Serif Lowercase Alphabet Set
scissors, ruler, paintbrush, newspaper (to cover work surface)
1. Measure and cut 5"x7" circle-print rectangle. Glue rectangle on card front. Measure and cut 1-1/8"x5" green cardstock strip, 1-1/4"x4-1/2" polka dot-print rectangle, and 2"x7" flower-print rectangle. Use photo as guide, glue card stop strip and polka dot rectangle on card front. Glue flower-print rectangle across center of card.
2. Use machine and Hello Kitty die to cut one small and one large daisy from cellfoam sheet, one small daisy from yellow pvc, and one large daisy from pink pvc.
3. Glue yellow pvc daisy on small cellfoam daisy. Glue pink pvc daisy on large cellfoam daisy.
4. Measure and cut 10" silver wire length. Wrap wire length around yellow daisy. Glue rhinestone on center of daisy. Glue pink daisy and yellow daisy on side of card.
5. Use machine and alphabet dies to cut "smile" from plywood. On covered work surface, paint letters Hauser Medium Green. Let dry. Glue "smile" on card front.