1. Note: All seam allowances are 1/4" unless otherwise noted.
2. Cut the following 1-1/2" squares: 17 yellow, 16 green, 12 white. Refer to Figure 1 to make four blocks and Figure 2 to make one block. Sew squares together into rows and then sew rows together to make blocks. Press. Trim blocks to 3-1/2"x3-1/2".
3. Cut four 3-1/2" white squares. Referring to Figure 3, arrange blocks from Step 1 and white squares to make center of topper. Sew together in rows and then sew rows together.
4. Cut two 7-1/4" white squares. Cut each square diagonally to make four triangles. Find center hypotenuse on each triangle and center of each white square on topper; mark lightly with pencil. Match up marks and sew one triangle to each side of topper. Sew opposite triangles, press and then sew remaining triangles. Trim piece if necessary to measure 13-1/4"x13-1/4".
5. Print out full-size patterns. Cut patterns and trace four of each onto paper side of fusible web. Cut out leaving 1/4" around each shape. Follow manufacturer's directions to fuse templates A and B to back of blue print fabric #1 and template C to back of pink print fabric. Cut out and arrange shapes to form flowers; A and B pieces will overlap C piece slightly. Sew around flower edges to secure.
6. For borders, cut two 1"x13-1/4" strips and two 1"x14-1/4" strips from blue print fabric #2. Sew shorter strips to opposite sides of topper and longer strips to remaining sides of topper and press seams away from center. Cut two 1-1/2"x14-1/4" and two 1-1/2"x16-1/4" strips from white fabric. Sew to sides of topper and press seams away from center. Cut two 1"x16-1/4" and two 1"x17-1/4" strips from blue print fabric #2. Sew to sides of topper and press seams away from center.
7. Layer topper, batting and backing. Pin or baste layers to secure. Quilt as desired. Trim backing even with top edges.
8. Cut two 2-1/2"x40" strips border fabric for binding. Sew strips together on short edges to make one long strip and press seams on one side. Fold in half lengthwise with wrong sides together to make a 1-1/4" wide strip. Sew binding strip to front of quilt top, then turn to back and sew to enclose raw edges of quilt. Discard excess binding.