1. Print out full-size patterns. Trace pattern pieces on back of fabric using marker; cut out.
2. Pin face to right side of one body panel; machine-sew in place. Repeat with muzzle, pinning to face. Machine-sew wavy "wrinkles" on face around muzzle and additional wrinkles inside muzzle using black thread. Cut hole in center of muzzle (nose) using seam ripper; insert nose and secure on back. Repeat to attach eyes above nose.
3. Align and pin ears in pairs with right sides facing. Machine-sew along curved outer edge, leaving straight edge open. Turn ears inside out so raw edges are hidden.
4. Align and pin tail pieces with wrong sides together. Machine-sew along edges; turn right side out. Insert stuffing in tail.
5. Position front body piece facing up. Pin ears and tail in place; machine-sew to body front.
6. Pin back body piece to front body piece with right sides together. Leaving 1-1/2" opening, machine-sew body pieces together using 1/2" seam allowance. Turn right side out.
7. Fold ears down; hand-sew to top of head. Stuff body; hand-sew opening closed.
1. Cutting fabric and working with stuffing can sometimes get a little hairy (pun intended), so use a lint roller to keep clothing clean.