- Wool felt: ivory, pink, tan
- Polyform Premo! Sculpey Clay: White, Denim, Sunshine, Green
- Fiberfill stuffing
- Ivory embroidery floss
- Mini egg-shaped cookie cutter
- Paintbrushes: shader, round, liner
- DecoArt Acrylic Paints: Americana Multi-Surface Flamingo, Cotton Ball; So Soft Fabric Baby Pink Deep, Grey Sky
- scissors, embroidery needle and pins, clay-dedicated baking sheet, oven
Pattern - Plush Bunny
- 1. Print out full-size pattern. Cut shapes from felt.
- 2. Hand-sew all bunny pieces together using running stitch. Position arms in pairs, with paws together, matching raw edges. Sew curved edges together using running stitch. Stuff each one with small amount of fiberfill; set aside.
- 3. Sew one pink inner ear lining to front side of one bunny ear using backstitch. Position ear front on ear back, matching raw edges. Sew sides and top using running stitch. Stuff with small amount of fiberfill. Repeat process for other ear.
- 4. Position tan tummy piece on front body piece, aligning bottom edge. Sew tummy to body along sides and bottom using running stitch. Sew approximately 2" along both sides on top edge using whipstitch; leave 3" opening on center (for eggs).
- 5. Pin each completed paw and ear in place on back piece of body. Position body front piece over top; pin in place. Leaving small opening on one side, sew bunny together using running stitch. Stuff body with fiberfill; sew opening closed.
- 6. Paint eyes Grey Sky and nose Baby Pink Deep using shader; let dry.
- 7. Condition clay with hands until pliable. Roll clay flat; cut out eggs. Bake eggs following manufacturer's instructions. When cool, decorate eggs with Flamingo and Cotton Ball paints using round and liner brushes. Let dry. Tuck eggs into top opening on tummy piece.