2. Measure width and length of existing cushion and add 2" to width.
3. Cut damask cloth to same width as print cloth, adding 10" to length.
4. Pin fabric right sides together and stitch sides and bottom, using 1/2" seam allowance.
5. Turn edges under and stitch flap area of damask fabric.
6. Insert cushion, tuck flap inside so it covers cushion. Pull top edge of cover taut.
Tea Towel Pillows
1. Fold towels in half, right sides together, and stitch sides closed.
2. Turn right side out and insert pillow form or batting.
3. Machine or hand sew opening closed.
1. Shop local flea markets for bargains on vintage textiles. Don't let small stains deter you from purchasing otherwise pleasing designs. Try stain removers or tea dye fabrics to conceal stains and add to their vintage appeal.