1. Cut 3-1/2"x6-1/2" rectangle from gold or orange wool felt. Trim one long edge with pinking shears for bristles. Overlap short sides 1/2", creating tube. Hand sew running stitch through center of overlapped edge. Make several long cuts into pinked edge to create bristles.
2. Hand sew around top of tube, leaving thread ends long. Dot lollipop wrapper with glue and place into tube with stick coming out top. Pull thread ends tight to gather; knot to secure. Wrap purple cord or rickrack four times around top of bristles; tie on left side.
3. Print broom saying onto cardstock; trim into tag shape. Ink tag edges and punch hole in narrow end. Insert black cord length through hole in tag, through cord or rickrack, and through holes in button. Tie cord in bow on top of button.
1. Cut 2-1/2"x6-1/2" rectangle from black or green wool felt. Use pinking shears to cut 4" circle from same felt for brim; cut 2" circle from center with pinking shears.
2. Overlap short rectangle sides 1/2", creating tube. Hand sew running stitch through center of overlapped edge. Hand sew around top of tube, leaving thread ends long. Pull thread ends tight to gather; knot to secure top of hat.
3. Place bead of glue around bottom edge of hat tube; slide brim over top of hat to rest at bottom. Let dry. Dot lollipop wrapper with glue and place into hat with stick coming out bottom. Cut 3"x12" strip from netting; wrap strip around hat and tie on left side above brim. Trim ends as needed.
4. Repeat Broom Step 3, substituting witch saying and yellow cord to attach tag.