Pattern - Reindeer Placemat
- 1. Cut 10"x14" rectangle for body and two 1" circles for eyes from canvas. Print and cut out patterns. Cut materials as indicated.
- 2. Paint eyes Snow White and remaining pieces Cocoa.
- 3. Transfer nose, antler, and hoof details. Paint antler fronts Antique White, nose True Red, and hooves Lamp Black.
- 4. Stamp starbursts on head, body, and one leg Snow White.
- 5. Machine sew straight stitch around edges of body rectangle and eye circles. Glue reindeer head, tail, and legs to body. Machine sew straight stitch around details and edges of head, tail, and legs.
- 6. Glue eyes to face. Punch two holes in nose and each eye at placement of button holes. Use white thread to sew black buttons to eye circles, knotting thread ends in back. Use black thread to sew white button to nose, knotting thread ends in back.
- 1. Basecoat both canvas sides, letting paint dry between coats. Use 1-1/2"-2" brush for painting large areas. Canvas pieces will shrink slightly when paint dries. When dry, trim threads extending beyond canvas edges. Use damp sponge or cloth to clean tablecloth.