Pattern - Felted Feather Friends Ornaments
- 1. Print and cut out patterns. Cut materials as directed.
- 2. For eye, insert needle from back of bird to front, thread on sequin and clear seed bead, then insert needle through sequin to back of bird. Knot end.
- 3. Pin bead pieces together. Use three strands yellow/orange of floss to blanket stitch top and bottom edges of beak.
- 4. Glue beak to back of bird. Pin front and back of bird together. Use three strands of matching embroidery floss to blanket stitch around bird, leaving an opening for stuffing. Stuff; sew opening closed.
- 5. Cut 20" length from beading thread; knot end. Insert needle into bird. String white, lt. blue, or gold seed beads, then insert needle into bird and knot ends. Trim excess thread.
- 6. Pin wing pieces together. Use three strands of matching embroidery floss to blanket stitch around wing. For dove, sew ribbon rose to wing. Use Felt Glue to adhere right half of wing to bird.