1. Print out full-size pattern. Use ruler and pencil to mark three 12" sections across foam sheet. Transfer house design on each 12" section. Trace over pattern lines using black marker. Extend lines to edges of foam board for borders. See Photo 1.
2. Beginning on left house pattern, cut fabric strip large enough to cover one drawn section adding 1/2" to all sides. Use craft knife to cut along traced line on plastic-foam board, being careful to not cut through. Position fabric strip on section; use butter knife to push fabric edges down into cut lines. Alternate fabric prints as you work, repeating process for each drawn section on pattern. See Photos 2-4.
3. When all sections have been covered, use craft knife to cut on traced border lines. Fill in border areas with fabric using butter knife to tuck fabric edges in foam board. See Photo 5.
4. Fold fabric over onto back side; adhere edges using low-temp glue gun. Let set. See Photo 6.
5. Measure and cut 36"x12" foam core board. Adhere foam core board to back of fabric panel using low-temp glue gun. See Photo 7. Attach hanger on back of foam core board.
1. Look for coordinating print fat quarters or small fabric remnants at your local craft store. Mix and match patterns and colors to match your home décor.