Pattern - Cute & Cuddly Stuffed Lamb
- 1. Print and cut out patterns. Cut: two body pieces and two ears from green fabric; two ears, face shapes, and eight 3"x4-1/2" rectangles (legs) from wool felt.
- 2. For tail, fold white ribbon in half. Baste raw edges of tail to top back side of body between dots.
- 3. Sew straight edges of face shapes to straight edges of head shapes along solid pattern lines. Sew body/face pieces together, leaving 3" opening on bottom for turning. Turn right side out through opening. Stuff; hand sew opening closed.
- 4. Sew legs together in pairs along side and bottom edges, leaving one short side of each leg open. Trim seams at corners. Turn legs right side out. Stuff and turn top of legs over 1/4" to inside. Whip stitch turned edges to close seams. Whip stitch legs evenly spaced to both sides of bottom front and back of body, 3/4" in from seams.
- 5. Sew green to white ear pieces, leaving one straight edge open. Trim seams at corners. Turn pieces right side out. Turn open ends over 1/4" to inside. Whip stitch along turned edges to close seams. Whip stitch straight edges of ears together, then sew straight edges of ears evenly to both sides of head.
- 6. Tie blue ribbon bow around lamb's neck. Trim ends.
- 7. For personalized tag, print message on patterned paper. Punch 2" circle around words. Use template and black fine-tip marker to draw circle around tag. Punch 1/4" hole in top of tag. Insert white craft thread through tag hole and tie to ribbon bow.
- 1. Sew all seams with right sides together, using 1/4" seam allowance, pinning as needed. Do not press Minkee fabric because it will flatten embossed circles.