- Solid and print fabrics of choice
- Ribbon (SEI)
- Red eyelet (Making Memories)
- Primitive Beginnings stamp set (Cornish Heritage Farms)
- Ink pads: Brilliance Coffee Bean (Tsukineko); Colorbox Chianti (Clearsnap)
- Nestabilities Dies (Spellbinders)
- Wizard Embossing and Die Cutting Machine (Spellbinders)
- Cuttlebug (Provo Craft)
- Sewing machine and matching thread
- Iron and pressing board
- 1. Cut eight 3-1/2" center squares from fabric; eight 5" squares for backing pieces; (32) 2"x5" strips (four per coaster); eight 4" squares from batting.
- 2. Sew top and bottom strips to center square, right sides together. Press seams.
- 3. Sew sides to center square, right sides together. Press seams.
- 4. Stamp images on center squares. Heat set ink with iron.
- 5. Place coaster back centered on top of coaster front; trim excess fabric.
- 6. Sew three sides of coaster front and back, right sides together. Turn right side out; insert batting.
- 7. Tuck raw edges of fourth side under; press. Stitch 1/8" around to edge of coaster to secure. Stitch on seams of center image to secure batting. Press.