Pattern - Felt Polar Bear Ornament
- 1. Print and cut out patterns. Cut two bear shapes from white felt. Stack shapes together; use one strand of pearl cotton to blanket stitch around edges, stuffing bear before stitching is complete.
- 2. For collar, fold tulle in half lengthwise. Use pearl cotton to sew basting stitch close to folded edge; pull stitches to gather. Wrap collar around neck and sew ends together in back. Adjust gathers and separate tulle layers. Thread ribbon through jingle bell and tie bow. Glue bow to front of collar.
- 3. Use pearl cotton to sew seed beads to eye dots and E bead to nose dot, knotting thread ends in back of head.
- 4. Cut hat from paper. Fold along dotted lines indicated on pattern and glue overlapped sides to create cone shape. Glue hat to head, chenille stem across bottom front of hat, and pom-pom to top of hat.
- 5. For hanger, thread 10" pearl cotton length thread top back of bear's head at center; knot ends.