Decorative Bed Pillows
- Cotton fabrics: white solid; lt. green floral
- Button (Making Memories)
- Rubber stamps (Cornish Heritage Farms): Nature Silhouettes; French Script
- Ink pads: Brilliance (Tsukineko): Coffee Bean; Beige; Martha Stewart Crafts (EK Success): Aloe
- Fiberfill stuffing
- Wizard Die Cutting and Embossing System (Spellbinders)
- Nestabilities (Spellbinders)
- Cuttlebug Die Cutter & Embosser (Provo Craft)
- Sewing machine and matching threads
- 1. Cut two white and two floral 6" squares, and 11" square for backing. Use Cuttlebug to cut circle from white fabric.
- 2. Stamp Silhouettes in corners of each square, leaving 1/4" for seam allowances. Stamp French Script background over top.
- 3. Stamp Silhouettes on fabric circle. Heat seat all stamped fabric pieces.
- 4. With right sides together, sew four front fabric squares together. Press seams toward patterned fabric.
- 5. For yoyo, turn 1/4" of circle edge under and hand sew basting stitch around edges of circle. Pull ends tight to gather; knot. Sew button over yoyo opening then to pillow front.
- 6. With right sides together, sew pillow front to back, leaving a small opening for turning. Turn right side out through opening. Stuff; hand sew opening closed.
- 7. Use a 1/4" seam allowance throughout. Practice stamping on fabric scraps before beginning project.