- Light blue cotton fabric, 1/2 yd.
- Trims and ribbons of choice
- Vintage button
- Poly-fil fiberfill stuffing (Fairfield)
- Sewing machine and coordinating threads
- Sewing needle
- Straight pins
- 1. For pillow front and back, cut two 12" fabric squares.
- 2. Cut trims and ribbons to 12" lengths; arrange and pin to pillow front as desired.
- 3. Sew trims to pillow front. With right sides together, sew pillow front to back, leaving 6" opening at bottom for turning. Trim corners; turn right side out and stuff. Hand sew opening closed.
- 4. Sew button to pillow front.
- 1. Use 1/2" seam allowance.