- Socks: fuzzy white; holiday, adult size 9-11
- Red fleece scrap
- Dow STYROFOAM Brand Foam Ball, 2”
- Brown chenille stems, two
- Orange craft foam, scrap
- Wiggle eyes, 10mm, two
- Gold jingle bell, 1/2”
- Red ribbon, 1/8”-wide, 6” length
- Coordinating buttons, 5/8”; three
- API Crafter’s Pick Fabric Glue
- 1. Push foam ball into toe of white sock. Add stuffing to sock, forming 8" tall snowman shape. Insert and adhere remainder of sock into fiberfill in bottom of snowman.
- 2. Cut 18"x1" strip from fleece. Make 1" cuts on both short ends for fringe. Tie around neck.
- 3. Cut holiday sock above heel, about 6" from ankle band. Fit band over snowman's head, adhering in place. Add bell to ribbon and tie around open end of hat into bow.
- 4. For nose, cut 1"x1/2" triangle from orange foam. Adhere nose and eyes to face. Adhere buttons to front of snowman.
- 5. For arms, cut one chenille stem into two 6" pieces. Cut two 3" pieces from second stem. Wrap each 3" stem around end of each 6" stem, 1-1/4" from end. Insert and adhere arms into sides of snowman, trimming if needed.