- Ribbon, 1-1/2”, 9” length
- Embellishment of choice: silk flower; pet button; pom-pom; flat back crystal
- Small hair elastic band
- Crafter’s Pick Fabric Glue (API)
- Sewing needle and matching thread
- 1. Cut ribbon into 7" and 2" lengths. Fold 7" length so ends overlap in center for bow loops. Sew basting stitch through center of loops; pull stitches tightly to gather and knot.
- 2. Fold 2" ribbon piece in half lengthwise. Wrap ribbon around center of loops with ends on back side to conceal gathering stitches. Place hair elastic band through one ribbon end. Overlap ribbon ends on back side of loops, turning raw edge on top under. Whip stitch ribbon ends to secure and knot.
- 3. Sew button, or glue flower, pom-pom, or crystal to bow center.