size: 11" square
- Natural muslin, 12”x12”
- National Nonwovens WoolFelt: Old Gold (0420), Pumpkin Spice (0650); medium brown, scrap
- Embroidery floss, in coordinating colors
- Sewing machine with matching thread
- Embroidery needle
- Fabric glue
- scissors, straight pins, iron and pressing surface
Pattern - Owl Napkin
- 1. For each napkin, fold over edges of muslin 1/4"; press. Fold over 1/4" again; press. Machine-sew edges with matching thread.
- 2. Print out owl pattern. Cut pattern pieces from felt. Adhere owl pieces in place using fabric glue.
- 3. Embellish owl as shown using straight and running stitches at edges of fabric pieces. Stitch three French knots for eye pupils.