- Pink cotton fabric, 9”x18”
- Pink washcloths, 12”x12”, four
- top.og.graphy Flock Iron-Ons: Paris (Plaid)
- Black satin ribbon, 1/8”, 80” length
- Large-eyed sewing needle
- Sewing machine and matching thread
- Straight pins
- Iron and pressing board
- 1. Cut fabric into two 9" squares.
- 2. Place fabric square, right side down, on top of two washcloths; pin. Sew edges leaving 4" opening at bottom for turning. Trim excess washcloth from stitch line. Clip corners; turn right side out through opening. Hand sew opening closed. Repeat for remaining potholder.
- 3. Follow manufacturer's instructions to apply iron-on design to fabric.
- 4. Cut eight 10" ribbon lengths. Thread one ribbon through each potholder corner; tie bows and trim ends.